The Annual Parish Meeting is not a Council meeting, rather it is a meeting of everyone in the parish. The meeting is a chance for the key stakeholders of Fawkham to review what has happened in the last 12 months, discuss future activity and debate current issues. All villagers are most welcome to attend.
The Annual Parish Meeting is held during May each year.
The 2021 reports are shown below:
- FPC Annual Parish Meeting Report
- D.Cllr Harrison APM Report
- D.Cllr Parkin APM Report
- D.Cllr Fothergill APM Report – awaited
- Kent County Cllr Brazier APM Report
- Community Warden APM Report
- PCSO APM Report
- Church Warden APM Report
- Fawkham Primary School APM Report
Below are the minutes from the APM meeting