The Annual Parish Meeting is not a Council meeting, rather it is a meeting of everyone in the parish. The meeting is a chance for the key stakeholders of Fawkham to review what has happened in the last 12 months, discuss future activity and debate current issues. All villagers are most welcome to attend.
The Annual Parish Meeting is held during May each year.
Unfortunately it was not possible to hold the meeting in 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions. Instead, the reports which would have been presented at the meeting were posted to the Parish Council website and villagers were invite to submit by email any questions or issues they would like to raise. The 2020 reports are shown below:
- FPC Annual Parish Meeting Report
- D.Cllr Fothergill APM Report
- D.Cllr Harrison APM Report
- D.Cllr Parkin APM Report
- Kent County Cllr Brazier APM Report
- FVH Management Committee Report
- Community Warden APM Report
- PCSO APM Report
- Church Warden APM Report
- Fawkham Primary School APM Report